Autodesk Off-Campus drive 2021: Applicants are invited for the Job Post of Intern Software Development at Autodesk. the detailed Eligibility and Application Process for Autodesk Off Campus Drive 2021 are discussed in this article below.
So, Autodesk, Inc. is an American multinational software corporation that makes software products and services for the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media, education, and entertainment industries. with Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used.
Autodesk Off-Campus drive 2021:
|Job Role||Intern Software Development|
|Course Specialization||B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech|
- Prototype and do Proof of Concept for new ideas/workflows
- Design and develop UI (User Interface) for functionalities
- Do detail efficiency study of some workflows in the product and work towards improving it.
- Bachelors / Masters in Engineering
- Good programming in C++ and familiarity with Object Oriented Design and Analysis
- Good understanding of UI Programming concepts.
- Familiarity with QT would be a plus
- Good understanding of Data Structures
- Good understanding of Computer Science principles (pre-processing, compiling, linking, profiling, etc.) as applied to Software Product Development.
- Familiarity with CAD tools, geometry, and Mathematics
- Excited to understand CAD and Fusion360 users and workflows, to enhance the usability
- Excellent ability to learn, adapt and deliver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to apply For then Autodesk Recruitment Drive 2021 for the Intern Software Development?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Autodesk Off-campus drive 2021 by the following link as soon as possible
Apply Link: Click Here