Attivo Networks Off Campus Drive | Software engineer | 2017-2018 Batch | Bangalore
About the Company:
Attivo Networks is an innovator in deception and decoy technology. Attivo uses deception technology to authentically detect BOTs and APTs inside the network, data center, and cloud before the data is breached. Leveraging high-interaction decoys and deception, the Attivo BOTsink® Solution lures and leads BOTs/APTs to reveal themselves without generating any false positives. Designed for efficiency, there are no dependencies on signatures, database lookup or heavy computation to detect, and defend against cyber threats. The Attivo Solution provides the forensics required to capture attacker methods/intent, update prevention systems, and protect against future attacks.
Company Name: Attivo Networks
Company Website: www.attivonetworks.com
Job Location: Bangalore
Position: Software Engineer
Salary: ₹ 8,50,000
Experience required: Fresher
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech – 2017 , 2018 Batch (CS/IT)
- Good pH score
- Good academics
- Good C/C++ and/or Python Programming skills
- Expertise in Linux Operating System Internals.
- Good understanding of L2/L3 Protocols, Routing Protocols, socket programming and general networking concepts.
- Should have excellent debugging, troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player with a willingness to proactively interact with the team and achieve results in a dynamic, fast growing environment.
Job description :
- Software engineer will be responsible for research, design and development of security/networking software for Attivo’s BotSink solutions.
- The person will get an opportunity to research in new domains, innovate and help build a world class product in a startup environment.
- Primary focus would be to develop robust, reliable and maintainable security and networking software on Linux Operating systems that run on Hardware Appliances and Desktop. Has to ensure adherence to the software development process including proper code review and unit testing of all developed modules.
How to Apply:
For 2017 Batch: Click Here
For 2018 Batch: Click Here