AspenTech Off Campus Drive 2023: Lazyfreshers has brought exclusive fresher jobs for you, this freshers job is for AspenTech company whose job description, salary, job location, and application link, you can check below. AspenTech Off Campus Drive 2023 | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ M.Sc/ B.Sc | Bangalore.
Job Details for AspenTech Off Campus Drive 2023
|Job Role||Software Quality Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ M.Sc/ B.Sc|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022|
|CTC||Best in Industry|
Job Description for AspenTech Off Campus Drive 2023
In this position you will focus on system verification of software produced by our Development Group using manual and automated testing. All of this is done using the latest technologies in a fast-paced, collaborative environment at our forward-looking company. Specific on-the-job training will be provided. In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Use manual and automated test procedures to identify high-impact problems.
- Assist in the creation and execution of resolution plans.
- Author, execute and maintain test procedures, automated test scripts and code.
- Design, develop, implement, and improve various test methodologies, plans and test automation.
- Review defect descriptions, requirements, and designs to incorporate into test plans.
- Maintain customer test environments to replicate real-world test scenarios.
Skills Required for AspenTech Off Campus Drive 2023
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related technical field.
- Proficient with Linux, Windows, UNIX environments.
- System Administration experience (small system or personal networks is okay).
- Understanding of manual and automated testing best practices.
- High level scripting skills (Python, Perl, Shell scripting).
- Understanding of Configuration Management.
- Proficient in a source control system (CVS, Subversion, Git, etc.).
- Innate desires to automate, monitor and continually improve everything in sight.
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related technical field.
Selection Process for Aspen Off Campus Drive 2023
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
While our impact on the world is big, we offer many of the advantages of a smaller organization. Every employee has a real opportunity to make important contributions that directly benefit our customers and drive our success.
AspenTech is thriving, thanks to our relentless focus on innovation and the dedication of our team of world-class experts who speak more than 10 languages and work in 30 different offices worldwide.
AspenTech is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. AspenTech does not discriminate against employees or applicants on the basis of age, race, color, religion, creed, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or related conditions, marital status, familial status, national origin, disability, medical condition, genetic information, military service or protected Veteran Status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
How to Apply for AspenTech Off Campus Drive 2023
|All interested and eligible candidates can apply for AspenTech Off Campus Drive 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible before the Last Date.|
|To Apply and get more details of Aspen Software Quality Engineer Role: Click Here|