About the Company:
Aricent is a global design and engineering company innovating for customers in the digital era. We help our clients lead into the future by solving their most complex and mission critical issues through customized solutions. For decades, we have helped companies do new things and scale with intention. We bring differentiated value and capability in focused industries to help transform products, brands andcompanies. In the Digital Era, value lies with Software. We translate emerging trends into critical products and services which transform business models, create new revenue streams and engage customers like never before.
Company Name: Aricent Technologies
Company Website: https://www.aricent.com/
Position: Network Trainee
Job Location: Gurgaon
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E./BCA/MCA/BSc/MSc Computers, Electrical 2017/2018/2019 passout.
Salary: Best In Industry
You will be responsible for providing industry leading post-sale networking support to US customers of medium to large scale networks. You will be required to speak with the customers to resolve the issue or provide support via email/ WebEx. Our engineers are experts in their field who are responsible and empowered to provide solutions to some of the most complex networking issues. We are looking to recruit Graduates keen to develop their career in networking, who are not afraid of change, and eager to grasp complex challenges. Graduates will be trained in-house and will working side by side with seasoned engineers. You will have the opportunity to learn about the business for a total of 12 months as a great start to your career.
This is an opportunity for someone who possesses patience, empathy for customers, and the wish to hone skills whilst providing customer value.
- In this role, you will gain insight to the detailed functionality of OEM solutions, and partner with all the elements of the service chain.
- Provide front line network support to debug complex networking problems.
- Be the focal point and owner of large account network problem resolution.
- Work on problems of diverse scope.
Skills Required for Job
- Excellent Communication skills (both oral and written)
- Willingness to work in US Shift hours (permanently)
- Demonstrate an aptitude and appetite for learning new technologies, evidenced by the ability to expand upon core knowledge
Date of Interview – 01-Jun-19
Time – 10 AM to 2 PM
Venue – Rayat Bahra University, V.P.O. Sahauran, Tehsil Kharar, Distt. Mohali, Kharar, Punjab 140104
More Info: Click Here