About the Company:
Aptean provides very specific industries with very specific ERP, supply chain management, and customer experience solutions. In today’s fast-paced, highly competitive economy, organizations don’t have time to waste forcing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one-size-fits-all solutions to do things they were never designed to do. Aptean is on a mission to end those workarounds – with industry-specific solutions instead of generic software, expert support instead of making you go it alone, and a steady influx of new ideas instead of the status quo.
Company Name: Aptean
Official Website: www.Aptean.com
Position: Application Support Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: 4.5 LPA – 6.5 LPA
- Experience in supporting products/applications based on Microsoft technologies like Windows, Active directory.
- Code debugging skills (not writing the code, but just reading through the code and understanding the logic).
- Good understanding of database as SQL (writing queries, running performance tools etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
The primary duties for this position include but are not limited to:
- Provide technical assistance to customers on Aptean products via phone, email and/or remote access.
- Perform advanced problem analysis and isolate problems of a complex level of difficulty.
- Reproduce customer issues in-house.
- Publish articles in our in-house knowledgebase.
- Able to learn a wide variety of technologies at a rapid pace
- Document customer problem information, recommendations, and resolution in a clear and concise manner using an Incident tracking system.
- Ensure adequate telephone ACD queue coverage
- Communicate appropriately and provide regular updates to customer and management.
- Achieve and maintain targeted KPA’s such as a number of cases closed or issues resolved, along with other established goals.
- Along with the Technical Support Manager, set realistic personal training and product certification goals.
- Leadership and Entrepreneurship (Excellence Orientation) Qualifications and Requirements Qualifications.
- An excellent customer service attitude and the ability to interact with customers in a professional manner are required.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and use judgment in handling customer calls and providing technical assistance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify major concerns from the field and relay those concerns to management in an appropriate manner.
- Can do attitude with a strong will to lead by example.
- Ability to follow directions and be self-motivated.
- SQL Support, Troubleshooting, Debugging, Active Director
How to Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here