About the Company:
Applied Materials (Nasdaq: AMAT), the world’s largest supplier of products and services to the global semiconductor industry, is one of the leading information infrastructure providers.As a core information infrastructure company, Applied Materials innovates and commercializes the processing and manufacturing technology that helps semiconductor manufacturers produce the world’s most advanced chips.To support customers around the world, Applied Materials employs approximately 12,000 people in over 65 locations throughout China; Europe and Israel; India, Malaysia and Singapore; Japan; Korea; Taiwan; and the United States.
Applied Materials off campus drive Details:
|Company Name:||Applied Materials|
|Company Website:||www.Applied MaterialsM.com|
|Experience Needed:||0 –1 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Develops code for software projects. Designs and implements bug fixes.
Designs general software projects.
Performs software tests on code and enhancements.
Develops software documentation.
Troubleshoots software problems of limited difficulty.
Interfaces with internal customers for requirements analysis.
Compiles data for regularly scheduled or special reports, analysis and statements.
- Demonstrates conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures within a discipline
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience
- NTT DATA off campus Recruitment|Helpdesk Associate|B.E/B.Tech|Fresher
- Nexgen Designs Off Campus Drive|Java Trainee|B.Tech/B.E|Chennai
- IBM off campus Recruitment 2020|Technical Support Associate|BE/BTech|Fresher
- Oracle off campus drive |Associate Consultant|B. Com/BBA,/BCA|Freshers
- Intel off campus Recruitment 2020|Software Engineer- Intern|BE/ Btech/ MS/ MCA|Fresher
- sutherlandglobal off campus Recruitment |Associate Professional|BCA B.Tech/B.E|Fresher
- Wells Fargo off campus Recruitment 2020|Analyst – Intern| B.E/B.Tech/M.A|Fresher
- IBM off campus Recruitment 2020|Associate Software Engineer|BE/BTech/MCA| MTech|Fresher
- Zynga off campus drive |Game Design Interns|B.E/B.Tech/ MCA|Fresher
- No supervisory responsibilities; accountable for developing technical contribution
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems; analyzes information and standard practices to make judgments
- Has limited impact on own work team; works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines
- Exchanges straightforward information, asks questions and checks for understanding
How to Apply for Applied Materials off campus drive 2020:
Apply Link: Click Here
Best Programming Books:
- Best Book to Learn Android App Development For Beginners
- Best Data Science Books for Beginners and Advanced
- Top 10 Artificial Intelligence Books for Beginners
- Best Node JS Books For Beginners
- Best PHP Books for Beginners & Advanced
- Best programming books for Beginners
- Best Books To Learn Machine Learning For Beginners
- Best Book to Learn C# for Beginners
- Best C++ Programming Books for Beginners
- Best Books to Learn Python for Beginners and Experts
- Best Books to Learn Java for Beginners and Experts