Free Coursera Courses 2020:
About this Course:
The 5 courses in this University of Michigan specialization introduce learners to data science through the python programming language.
This skills-based specialization is intended for learners who have a basic python or programming background, and want to apply statistical, machine learning, information visualization, text analysis, and social network analysis techniques through popular python toolkits such as pandas, matplotlib, scikit-learn, nltk, and networkx to gain insight into their data.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Conduct an inferential statistical analysis
- Discern whether a data visualization is good or bad
- Enhance a data analysis with applied machine learning
- Analyze the connectivity of a social network
Start Learning Today:
- Shareable Specialization and Course Certificates
- Self-Paced Learning Option
- Course Videos & Readings
- Practice Quizzes
- Graded Assignments with Peer Feedback
- Graded Quizzes with Feedback
- Graded Programming Assignments
How to Enroll For This Course !
1. Sign Up on www.coursera.org
2. Enroll Here : Applied Data Science with Python
3. Apply Coupon Code: No Code Needed
Important Note: Free Course coupon may expire soon.