About the Company:
Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. We promote innovation and new technology to further improve our creative output.
Apple off campus Drive Details 2020:
|Position:||Software Development Engineer|
|Job Location:||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Salary:||best in industry|
- Experience & proficiency in developing client applications & frameworks for Apple products (e.g., macOS, iOS, tvOS or watchOS).
- Experience & proficiency in developing back-end services using Java.
- Understanding of both front-end and back-end web technologies.
- Very good understanding of multiple software engineering languages including Java, C, Objective C, etc.
- Solid understanding of QA approaches to make code testable.
- The ideal person for this role is highly technical & a quick thinker. We’re breaking new ground every day, so you’ll need to be undeterred by uncertain requirements and shifting dependencies.
- Join the FindMy team as an Engineer to come up with innovative solutions to the hard problem of features with exemplary UX at unprecedented scale while protecting user privacy.
- To meet these goals, you need to possess strong coding & debugging skills, ability to solve immediate team hurdles with quick fixes, being self-motivated, driven & have the curiosity to question everything.
- An aptitude for architecture, design, development, and deployment of both custom and software package based solutions will serve you well.
- Drive & ability for continuous learning of new software languages & methodologies is essential.
- Ensuring quality in every deliverable, creative thinking, strong problem-solving in a fast-paced environment will be meaningful attributes to possess.
- – Participate in technical design discussions with team members to agree on a design.
- – Write detailed architecture and design documentation.
- – Communicate with external teams (written and oral) on various aspects such as technical design, UX, QA, …
- – Code new client & back-end features.
- – Tackle technical debt from old features.
- – Review design and code produced by peers.
- – Ensure full automated QA of all new features.
- – Contribute to quality improvement of existing code.
How to Apply for Apple careers 2020:
Request to all the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If you have any query regarding this Post.
For more details keep in touch with our website www.lazyfreshers.com
Candidates can search favourites companies jobs on lazyfreshers directly from Google.
Off campus drive:lazyfreshers
Lazyfreshers team bet all of you. you can get each time new, genuine jobs. These jobs apply directly from companies websites, not any third party portals.
These jobs can not find any other job websites.
Best Of Luck …