About the Company:
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected.
Amdocs off campus drive Details:
|Experience Needed:||1-3/ years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
What will your job look like?
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable , supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
All you need is…
- Work experience 5 to 7 years Perl experience (server side) on Linux/Unix
Extensive Experience of SOAP and RESTFUL Architecture.
Experience on Perl Mojolicious Plugins.
Experience on Perl debugger, POSTMAN API testing tool
Working Experience on CI/CD and source control tool GitHub.
Hands on Experience for Python different API used for Web development (Django).
Good working knowledge of DB queries, Postgress will be a plus.
Extensive knowledge of source code management, test automation and disciplined quality driven application development.
Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills, with a creative and flexible attitude.
Experience on Perl test suite
Working Experience on Unix/Linux Shell Scripting.
Experience on Python Cloud Development On AWS
Streaming data pipeline experience- Python Data Analytics.
Experience with open source packages and tools.
Knowledge of cloud (AWS), technologies and operations with Docker/Kubernetes
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged with design and develop new software applications
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies
How to Apply for Amdocs careers 2020: