About the Company: Amdocs is a leading software and services provider to the worlds most successful communications and media companies. As our customers reinvent themselves, we enable their digital and network transformation through innovative solutions, delivery expertise and intelligent operations. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve customers in over 85 countries. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $3.9 billion in fiscal 2017. For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com
company Name: Amdocs Development Center India
Company Website: Amdocs .com
Position: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA
Job Location: Pune
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 yrs
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must be BE / B.Tech/ M.Tech (CSE / IT/ Electronics & Telecomm / Electronics & Comm ONLY ) / MCA Graduates ONLY.
- Percentage criteria – 60% (Aggregate of all Semesters) & above throughout academics (10th, 12th/ Diploma, Graduation & Post – Graduation).
- Year of passing highest degree – 2017 year ONLY.
- Should not have had any Year Down / Backlog during any course – 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post- Graduation.
- Should not have attempted the Amdocs test in the past 1 year.
- 1 to 9 months of IT experience in writing software code in at least one programming language
- Good knowledge in Unix/ Linux and SQL
- Good knowledge in Object Oriented Design and development.
- Why you will love this job
- You will be challenged with design and develop new software applications
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies.
Job Description Send me Jobs like this
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/ or maintain software code according to functional, non- functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable , supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/ debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
How to Apply:
Apply Link:Click Here