Definitely, you are looking for a handsome job in a good company. Your dream can come true through AMCAT. I think most probably you will have heard about AMCAT previously. So Here we discuss AMCAT in details:
- What is AMCAT Exam?
- Benefits of AMCAT Exam
- Amcat Exam Registration Process
- Who are eligible to take AMCAT test?
- Amcat Exam Dates
- AMCAT Exam Fee and details
- How frequently AMCAT test is being conducted?
- What is the syllabus for AMCAT test?
- What is the duration of AMCAT test?
- How many times can I appear for AMCAT?
- What is the best time to take AMCAT test?
- List of companies that hire through AMCAT exam
What is AMCAT Exam?
AMCAT is an acronym of Aspiring Minds Computer Adaptive Test. It is a test to evaluate a candidate’s skills like aptitude, reasoning, technical, and mental ability. AMCAT exam is an adaptive test. Adaptive test means a test gets harder and more comfortable based on the answer given to the previous question. If you answer a question correctly, you get a more robust question, and if you answer a question wrong, the next question becomes easier, and your score depends on the level of questions you attempt correctly.
Benefits of AMCAT Exam:
- Based on your AMCAT score, job recommendations from top companies.
- AMCAT exam is used more than 700 companies fo hire freshers as well as experienced candidates.
- AMCAT ensues job opportunities based on your AMCAT score, not on your percentage criteria or college criteria.
- In AMCAT, all sectors jobs are available such as IT, ITeS, Pharma, Retail, Manufacturing, Finance, etc.
Amcat Exam Registration Process:
- As a job seeker, first signup Amcat portal.
- Give the AMCAT exam across 50+ centers in India.
- Get the AMCAT Score.
- Your AMCAT Score Certificate is displayed in your profile so that companies could also check your score.
- You can also apply to companies by yourself from the AMCAT portal.
- Get interview calls and get placed in your dream company.
Who are eligible to take AMCAT test?
Any freshers or experienced ( Any Under Graduate or Post Graduate degree ) candidates can apply who have completed their education or in the final year of their course.
AMCAT Exam Fee and details:
- Amcat exam fee is INR 1110 + GST. The total amount you need to pay is 1298.
- These AMCAT scores are valid for one year after that you have to renew your subscription or retake the Amcat test to keep applying for further companies.
Amcat Exam Dates:
AMCAT Test is available across India centers. Based on your convenience, you can book a slot and give a test in one of the selected test centers throughout the year.
How frequently AMCAT test is being conducted?
AMCAT Test is conducted across India in more than 50 cities with different time slots on Saturdays and Sundays.
What is the syllabus for AMCAT test?
AMCAT Test has 3 compulsory modules and a maximum of two Optional modules.
- English Comprehension
- Quantitative ability
- Logical Ability
- Personality Inventory
- Subject/Domain Specific Tests
How many times can I appear for AMCAT?
Candidates can give the AMCAT exam at most 3 times in a calendar year. If a candidate wants to reappear for AMCAT test so needs to wait at least 45 days.
What is the best time to take AMCAT test?
Best time to take AMCAT test is now. You can prepare AMCAT exam within a month if you want….
As soon as possible prepare and take TEST.
List of companies that hire through AMCAT exam:
Through AMCAT you can appear interview in all type companies such as MNCs, Startup, medium level. Currently, more than 2000+ companies hiring through AMCAT.
Many companies hiring in bulk for IT Jobs like HCL, Cognizant, Accenture, Mindtree, etc. Here is a list of companies that hire through AMCAT.
- ITC infotech
- Mu Sigma
- Click2Cloud Inc,
- HCL technology
- ITC Infotech
- Success Bulls
- MAQ Software
- Lead Squared
- Coca Cola
- Quikr etc.