About the Company:
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
Amazon Walk-in drive Details:
|Position:||Transaction Risk Investigator|
|Degree Needed:||Any Graduate|
|Experience Needed:||0-4 Years|
Communication Skills For Amazon Walk in Interview in Bangalore:
- Excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically.
- Self disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfills department standards for time spent.
- Excellent ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions.
Qualifications For Amazon Walk in Interview for Freshers in Bangalore:
- Demonstrated ability to exceed expectations with regard to performance and individual contribution.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns.
- Demonstrated positive, results oriented attitude.
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority.
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, nights and outside of the “standard” work day (as required)
- Demonstrate flexibility to work overtime hours as per business requirement.
- Six-Sigma / Lean knowledge would be a plus.
- Intel off campus Recruitment |Software Engineer Intern |M.E/M.Tech|Fresher
- American Express off campus Recruitment |Customer Care Representative| B.E/B.Tech|Fresher
- Yardi Software off campus Recruitment |Software Engineer Trainee |B.E/B.Tech/MCA|Fresher
- sutherlandglobal off campus Recruitment |Customer Service Internet| any degree|Fresher
- FedEx Express off campus Recruitment |Software Engineering Intern | B.E/B.Tech|Fresher
- arrow off campus Recruitment |Customer Service Officer| any Degree|Exp-2–4 years
Eligibility Criteria For Amazon Walk in Drive in Bangalore:
- Minimum Qualification – Graduation.
- Excellent Written and spoken Communication Skills.
- Excellent problem Solving Skills.
- Flexible to work in shifts and staggered week offs.
- Work Experience – 0-4 years( Max ).
- Immediate Joiners Only.
Interview Process For Amazon Walk in Interview in Bangalore 2019:
- HR Round
- PIR (Online Assessment)
- W&G Test (Online Assessment)
- Versant (Online Assessment)
- Operations Round 1
- Operations round 2
Walk-in Drive For Amazon Walk-in drive October 2019:
Time: 9.30 AM-12.00 PM STRICTLY
Pancard and passport size photograph are mandatory to attend interview .
Kindly carry 3 copies of resume for the interview
Date : 29th October – 31st October
Amazon Development Center India Pvt. Ltd. Orion building ,Ground Floor. Bagmane Constellation Business Park, K.R. Puram- Marathalli Ring Road, Mahadevpura, Bangalore – 560048 Landmark: Opposite Soul Space Arena mall