About The Company:
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Amazon Walk-in drive Details 2019 :
|Company Website:||www. Amazon .com|
|Degree Needed:||Any Graduate|
|Salary:||₹ INR 2,25,000 PA.|
* Qualification – Graduation & above.
* Excellent Written and spoken Communication Skills in English.
* Flexible to work in night shifts and staggered week offs.
* Work Experience – 0-2 years( Max ).
* Immediate Joiners only
- Proficient with usage of web browsers and standard office software (enterprise email, word processing, spreadsheets, and shared workspaces.)
- Ability to focus on a computer monitor for the full shift timings.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule in order to meet customer needs, including nights and weekends.
- Minimum qualification is : Any graduate/ PG
- Shifts: Rotational including nights and weekends
- 1+ years of experience in investigations, auditing, data entry, customer service or operations.
- Impeccable focus and attention to detail.
- Flexibility and agility to deal with sometimes unexpected changes in tools, SOPs and overall plan.
- Curiosity to learn.
Amazon Go is a new kind of physical store with no lines and no checkout-you just grab and go! Customers simply use the Amazon Go app to enter the store, take what they want from our selection of fresh, delicious meals and grocery essentials, and go! Learn more at amazon.com/go. Amazon Go is hiring Operations Associates in Hyderabad. As an CXQO Associate you will work behind the scenes to perform queue-based operational work that helps solve a specific set of customer problems. You will use newly created tools and standardized work processes to enable an exceptional customer experience. As your skill level improves, you will get specialized training in additional tools to apply a high level of judgment in highly ambiguous situations. Please note: This role does not interact directly with customers.
The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail – you often notice things that others don’t. You have a long attention span and can maintain sharp focus for extended periods of time. You jump in and learn things that are unfamiliar to you. You enjoy working in a team, but also thrive working independently in a queue. You identify issues and escalate them when appropriate in a timely manner. You are not fazed by technology and are comfortable using evolving tools and systems to perform your job well. This is a full-time role with 24*7 operation, variable shifts preferably night ( Last shift starts at 1:00 am IST ).
Also Check Others Latest Jobs:
- HP off campus 2020|Intern |B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech|Freshers
- Intel off campus Recruitment 2020|Software Engineer- Intern|BE/ B.tech/ MS/ MCA |Fresher
- Publicis Sapient Off Campus drive | Trainee – Quality Engineering | B.E./B.Tech| Freshers
- Amazon off campus drive 2020|Intern| B.E/B.Tech/MCA|Freshers
- NTT DATA off campus Recruitment|Development Program Senior Associate|B.E/B.Tech|Fresher
- iQuanti off campus Recruitment|Support Engineer|B.E/B.Tech|Fresher
- GE off campus drive|Edison Engineer|M.S/M.E/M.Tech |Fresher
- Rolls-Royce off campus Drive |Application Developer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech|Fresher
- Nagarro off campus drive 2020 |Trainee , Technology|B.E/B.Tech|Fresher
* Updated Resume.
* Photo ID Proof.
* 2 Passport size Photographs.
* Candidates should have Pan Card and Government Id Proof
* Please carry (soft copy/photo copy) of your prior experience in form of relieving letter or experience certificate if applicable.
* 2019 pass-outs are eligible (with zero active backlogs and no exams/viva/projects pending)
* 2019 graduation pass outs need to carry Provisional Certificate/CMM for review.
*Candidates who have been interviewed with Amazon in the last 6 months would not be eligible to apply now.
Walkin Details For Amazon Recruitment 2019:
Walk in date: 16th Dec to 20th Dec 2019
Time: 10 AM to 1 PM
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt Ltd
Bldg no. 12-C, 2nd Floor, Mindspace
Raheja IT Park, Madhapur
Ranga Reddy District, Hyderabad – 500081
(Telangana State, India)