Amazon Placement Paper PDF Download with solutions – Download here amazon Placement paper for Technical and Non Technical posts.
All the candidates who are passing out should check amazon drive as they are highest package offering to freshers.
Amazon Placement Paper PDF Download
Amazon placement papers and Solution PDF download– Amazon India is not mass recruiter unlike any other leading IT companies in India. But amazon offers very good salary package to students who has good programming skills and analytics skills. You can download Amazon campus placement paper with solution here and practice them to crack amazon placement drive.
Taking about Amazon, It was found in 1994 and is an electronic commerce and cloud computing company which has spread its wings to worldwide. It is one of the largest internet retailer in the world.
Amazon Placement Paper & Selection Process
The interview process of Amazon is quite tough, so all the candidates aspiring to seek a job in the company have to prepare really hard. Here we are providing you the Amazon placement papers and solution pdf download files which will help you better to crack the interview.
The recruitment process of amazon has 3 rounds:
Technical Aptitude test- It includes 2 codes which need to be completed in 1 hr and other technical questions on various languages and subjects. Also few questions of mathematical aptitude.
Technical Coding test- 2 codes in 1 hr. This section may include codes related to data structures.
Technical Interview- Emphases is laid on questions related to time and complexity. Other data structures and logical questions may also be asked. They ask about the internships and projects undertaken by the candidates. Programming questions about binary tree are also asked, the logic behind them, time complexity, space complexity etc.
The person knowing data structures and and how to write optimized and scaled program have an edge.
Amazon Placement Paper Download (pdf)
So to avoid failing in this round much practice is needed and for that you need to refer previous question papers also. Here we have given the Amazon Placement Paper PDF Download with answers, you can download it and make practice on that.
Amazon Placement Paper and Solution PDF Download from the link provided below.
SAMPLE PLACEMENT QUESTIONS AMAZON
Check out below Amazon Placement Paper PDF Download and sample question paper,
- 8 34 207 1661 16617 199417
1) 8 2) 34 3) 207 4) 1661 5) None of these
- 7 75 395 2379 11879 47541
1) 7 2) 75 3) 395 4) 2379 5) None of these
- 420 70 75 300 197 148.5
1) 70 2) 75 3) 300 4) 197 5) None of these
- 9 21 51 155 540 2163
1) 9 2) 21 3) 51 4) 2163 5) None of these
- 22 37 59 97 155 251
1) 37 2) 59 3) 97 4) 155 5) None of these
- An angry Arjun carried some arrows for fighting with Bheeshm. With half the arrows, he cut down the arrows thrown by Bheeshm on him and with six other arrows he killed the Chariot driver of Bheeshm. With one arrow each he knocked down respectively the Chariot, the flag and the bow of Bheeshm. Finally, with one more than four times the square root of arrows he laid Bheeshm unconscious on an arrow bed. Find the total number of arrows Arjun had.
1) 100 2) 121 3) 144 4) 169 5) None of these
Directions (Q. 7-11): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
Total population of a village is 64000. Out of this 65% is literate. 60% of the total population is male. Out of the total illiterate population, males and female are in the ratio 3:4
- What is the ratio of illiterate females to literate ones?
1) 1:1 2) 1:2 3) 4:7 4) Data inadequate 5) None of these
- Among the males what is the ratio of literate ones to illiterate ones?
1) 3:1 2) 1:3 3) 9:4 4) Data inadequate 5) None of these
- What is the ratio of literate males to literate females?
1) 4:9 2) 9:4 3) 9:13 4) Data inadequate 5) None of these
- What is the total number of illiterate males?
1) 6400 2) 12800 3) 9600 4) 3200 5) None of these
- What is the total number of literate females?
1) 6400 2) 12800 3) 9600 4) 3200 5) None of these
Amazon Technical questions (sample Paper)
Generate the following pattern when x is given upto Nth terms
Input: x=2 ,N=5
Find the next higher no. Of x Whose binary represent does not contain consecutive 1s-
3 coding question+project discussion:
Q1. Write a C program that, given an array A of n numbers and another number x, determines whether
or not there exist two elements in S whose sum is exactly x.
Q2. Write an efficient program for printing k largest elements in an array. Elements in array can be in any order.
That’s all guys, we have covered Amazon Placement Paper PDF Download with solution for ON campus and off campus placement drives.
We hope that these placement papers will help you in clearing the pre-interview exam. We are helping job seekers who are doing hard work to getting their first job. Our top priority to focus on providing the best PDF, Notes to you.
Lazyfreshers.com does not own these materials, neither created nor scanned .we provide links that are already available on the internet.