About the Company:
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail.
|Company Website||www.amazons.com .|
|Job Location||Chennai, India|
Are you passionate about Android? Do you want to develop the next generation of mobile products? If so, join us on the Appstore Team in Chennai. We’re a new group starting in Chennai that are empowered and driven to build world class experiences for end users. As a part of the Amazon.com group of companies, we benefit from the resources of a stable, forward-thinking Fortune 100 company coupled with the agility and independence of a start-up.
We’re looking for a Software Development Engineer Intern to help us execute on our vision. This person will help drive the technical innovation deliverables for the entire mobile development team.
Specifically, You Will
- Help drive the architecture and technology choices that enable a world-class user experience
- Utilize various metrics sources to deliver rapid iterations of software features
- Solve difficult problems with elegant and practical code
- Raise the bar on quality, consistency, maintainability, efficiency, security and all the other things that make great software
- Help define engineering best practices and provide technical mentorship to other members of the engineering team
- Be responsible for designing, developing and deploying medium sized projects
- Be a champion for the user: Insist on the highest standards, create functional and engaging features, and ensure their needs always come first
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Strong analytical thinker who knows how to pick the right tool for the right job
- Knowledge of software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of building highly trafficked mobile experiences e.g. Android applications, iOS applications, etc.
Apply Link :Click Here
Facebook PageClick Here