Amazon Off Campus Drive | CSP Support Analyst| 2017 Batch | March 2018 | Hyderabad
About the Company:
Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers. Bezos believed that only the Internet could offer customers the convenience of browsing a selection of millions of book titles in a single sitting. During the first 30 days of business, Amazon fulfilled orders for customers in 50 states and 45 countries – all shipped from his Seattle-area garage. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Company Name: Amazon
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Job Location: Hyderabad
Position: CSP Support Analyst
- Any graduates from 2017 batch
- Candidates must have completed graduation, 2017 pass out’s must have the provisional certificate or consolidated mark sheet
- Fresher’s or candidates with 0-3 years of work Exp can apply
- Candidates must be willing to join immediately
- Should be willing to work in night shifts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must be able to interact with an external parties like customers and suppliers comfortably.
- Process and respond to phone calls and emails received from publishers.
- Respond to queries sent to the CSP forums.
- Investigate payment concerns brought up by customers.
- Route payment concerns to Accounts Payable.
- Reprocess stuck books through the system.
- Route issues and bugs that need engineering expertise to the development teams.
- Remove certain content as it is identified by the QA team.
- Notify vendors that their content has been removed.
- Maintain and improve a knowledge base with unique vendor requests and their solutions.
- Work on developing responses for common questions
- Work with operations manager in documenting process flows.
- Through CreateSpace services, one can sell books, CDs, and DVDs for a fraction of the cost of traditional manufacturing, while maintaining more control over their materials. We make it simple to distribute publisher’s books, music, and video through Internet retail outlets, their own website, other bookstores, retailers, libraries, and academic institutions.
- The CreateSpace Support Analyst will serve as the primary support interface for publishers & vendors using the CreateSpace services and ensure all their concerns are duly attended to such that the system works smoothly. Opportunities await strong candidates looking for a fast growing, dynamic, challenging, innovative, and fun work environment. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a revolutionary product that will change the way people read.
- Demonstrated experience of 0-1 year in a front line external (customer or supplier) facing role requiring email, voice or message board type of interactions with customers/external parties
- Experience in a technical support process, especially for web enabled software products or services is highly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Must be able to interact with an external party like customers and suppliers comfortably
- Should be willing to work night shifts.
- Should be able to understand a complex problem and respond to publishers.
- Basic familiarity with web technologies and html is highly desirable
- Strong analytical skills required. Must be able to understand problems that vendors are facing, categorize, document, and decide on course of action on when and to whom to escalate
- Detail oriented and process focused. Must be able to follow the process and document interactions as per requirements in clear and concise manner
- Prior experience in process improvement initiatives or six sigma type of projects is preferred but not required
- This is a Contract Role for a period of 6 Months
- This is a complete night shift role
How to Apply: Click Here