About the Company:
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
Amazon off campus drive Details:
|Position:||Software Development Engineer|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
Amazon’s International Technology organisation is expanding its software engineering team in Bangalore. We are searching for smart, energetic and passionate Software Development Engineers to solve complex technical problems, build and manage smart engineering teams and manage programs and stakeholders distributed across the globe.
- Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, and the International Technology group (InTech) owns the enhancement and delivery of Amazon’s cutting-edge engineering to all the varied customers and cultures of the world. We do this through a combination of partnerships with other Amazon technical teams and our own innovative new projects. We make sure that each of our website businesses is a thoughtful combination of Amazon known best practices and unique last-mile engineering driven by each country’s customers’ needs. Our work spans a deep technology stack from front-end customer experience to back-end service technology and has very high visibility to senior leadership, with small teams owning highly significant services. And (of course!) InTech is itself international, with teams in Seattle, Beijing, Bangalore, Luxembourg, Madrid, Brazil and UK.
- InTech is expanding a new software development team in Bangalore. As one of its initiative for 2018, InTech Bangalore develops solutions for the European retail markets.
- We develop EU first retail solutions that are built to scale to other markets that would benefit from them.
- We achieve this goal by creating simple and elegant experiences, working across many Amazon services and workflows, all the way through to responsive website development using Amazon’s newest website platform architectures and front-end technologies.
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|Company||Location||Last Date||Apply Link|
|TCS||Across India||ASAP||Click Here|
|Wipro||Across India||ASAP||Click Here|
|Cognizant||PAN India||ASAP||Click Here|
|Atos Syntel||PAN India||ASAP||Click Here|
-BS, MS, or PhD in computer science/computer engineering or equivalent
– 0 – 3 years of industry experience
-Experience in object oriented programming concepts
-Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, unit testing & integration testing, code coverage concepts, code refactoring, static code metrics
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills
-Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis·
-Experience with distributed systems, networking, or storage
-Experience with Android, iOS
-Experience in working with cross functional teams
-Experience with Agile Methodology and Test driven development.
How to Apply for Amazon off campus drive Oct -2019:
Apply Link:Click Here