About the Company:
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
Amazon off campus drive Details:
|Position:||Software Development Engineer|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
Responsibilities Include For Amazon Off Campus Drive for 2019 Batch:
• Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
• Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
• Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
- Globussoft off campus Recruitment 2019 |Data Scientist|B.E/B.Tech/MCA|Fresher
- Moody’s Corporation off campus Recruitment 2019 |Data Analyst|BE/B.tech,M.E/M.Tech/MCA|Fresher
- Microchip Technology off campus Recruitment 2019 |Software Developer |B.E/B.Tech|Fresher
- Indium Software Walkin Drive |Software Testing | B.E/B.tech / B.Sc. / MCA | Freshers
- NASDAQ off campus drive | Software Intern | B.E / BTech / M.E / MTech | Freshers
- Yamaha Motor off campus Recruitment 2019 |Software Engineer Trainee|B.Tech/B.E., MCA|Fresher
Basic Qualifications Required For Amazon Off Campus Jobs:
• Candidates must have a Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
• 0-18 months of experience in a Software Development role
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
• Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
• Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
How to Apply for Amazon off campus drive November -2019:
Apply Link: Click Here