About the Company:
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
Amazon off campus drive Details:
|Position:||Software Development Engineer|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
Responsibilities Include For Amazon Off Campus Drive for 2019 Batch:
• Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
• Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
• Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
- EndeavorITSolution off campus drive 2020|PHP Web Developer| BE/B.Tech|Fresher
- Wipro off campus Recruitment 2020|Network Data Admin|B.Sc|Fresher
- TechFuji off campus drive 2020|US IT Recruiters / Sourcers|B.E/B.Tech|Freshers
- STPL Global off campus drive 2020|PHP Developer|B.E/B.Tech|Freshers
- Amazon off campus drive 2020|Software Development Engineer Intern|B.E/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech|Freshers
- 3RI TECHNOLOGIES off campus Drive 2020|IT Trainees|B.E/B.Tech|Freshers
Basic Qualifications Required For Amazon Off Campus Jobs:
• Candidates must have a Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
• 0-18 months of experience in a Software Development role
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
• Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
• Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
How to Apply for Amazon off campus drive November -2019:
Apply Link: Click Here