About the Company:
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
Amazon off campus drive Details:
|Position:||Software Development Engineer|
|Experience Needed:||0- 2 years|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
Job Description For Amazon off campus :
As a software development engineer on the team, you will be responsible for leading the architecture, design, development, and launch of core product features. You will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product. You will also play a pivotal role in shaping the definition, vision, design, roadmap and development of efficiency and resiliency related services and tools.
Position Responsibilities For Amazon off campus Bangalore Jobs:
· Work closely with engineers to design, implement and deploy applications that impact the Amazon.in business
· Own the delivery of an integral piece of a system or application.
· Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
· Assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring and development of technical talent.
· Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts.
The ideal candidate will be a leader, quick learner and be able to work independently. He/she should be able to operate in a very fast paced environment where time to hit market is super critical. The candidate will need to balance technical leadership and savvy with strong business judgment to make the right decisions about technology choices.
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience;
· 0 to 3 years of Software Development experience;
· Experience designing highly interactive web applications with performance, scalability, accessibility, usability, design, and security in mind. If you don’t have all of these, that’s ok, but be excited about learning the few you don’t know.
· Experience with or knowledge of jQuery, Java, Struts, and other website technologies
· Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
· Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development
· Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
· Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases a plus
· Software development experience in building highly scalable applications a plus
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
· Experience in eCommerce and Deep hands-on technical expertise a plus
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply for Amazon off campus drive November -2019:
Apply Link: Click Here