About the Company:
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies along with Google, Apple, and Facebook
Amazon off campus drive Details :
|Company Website:||www.Amazon .com|
|Degree Needed:||Any Degree Graduates|
|Experience Needed:||0 –1 years|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
- The Operations executive in Supply Chain acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners.
- The Executive will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to vendors selling on the Amazon platform.
- The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of vendors in Amazon.
- The Ops Executive is expected to Train, Audit and improve vendor operation experience.
- Additionally develop internal documentation and contribute to a team environment, all while adhering to service level agreements set as per amazon standard.
candidate should be comfortable with travelling at vendor’s warehouse as per requirement.
- Schlumberger Limited Off Campus Recruitment | Engineer Trainee |B.E/B.Tech| Freshers
- Remaxys off campus drive | Java Developer |B.Tech/B.E |Fresher
- DXC Technology off campus Recruitment 2019|Associate Professional|B.E/B.Tech/MCA|Fresher
- Mindtree off campus Recruitment 2019|Junior Engineer|B.E/B.Tech|Fresher
- Apostek off campus drive |Software Developer | BE/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech|Freshers
Education: Any Graduation (other than Freshers – MBA,BE & BTech)
· Language: English
· Comfortable with travelling to vendor’s warehouse as per requirement.
· Experience with handling internal or external customers preferred. Strong desire to learn, adapt & expand skills into new areas.
· Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail.
· Committed seller advocate, drive process & tool improvements.
· Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
· Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
· Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
· Demonstrate an appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of the variable workflow.
· Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
· Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
· Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
How to Apply for Amazon off campus drive Novemebr 2019:
Apply Link:Click Here