About the Company:
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
Amazon off campus Drive Details 2020:
|Position:||Applied Scientist – Intern|
|Degree Needed:||PhD in CS, Machine Learning|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
– A Masters and/or PhD in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational research, Statistics or in a highly quantitative field
– Experience in predictive modelling and analysis, predictive software development
– Strong problem-solving ability
– Good skills with Java/Scala or C++, Perl/Python (or similar scripting language)
– Experience in using R, Matlab, or any other statistical software
– Strong communication and data presentation skills
– Experience handling gigabyte and terabyte size datasets
– Experience working with distributed systems and grid computing
– Knowledge of the latest and state of the art ML technology
– Publications or presentation in recognized Machine Learning and Data Mining journals/conferences.
How to Apply for Amazon careers 2020:
|Apply Link:||Click Here|
|Earn From Your Photos||Click Here|
|Data Entry Work Online Jobs||Click Here|
|Follow Facebook Page||Follow|
|Today’s jobs list||Click Here|
Request to all the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If you have any query regarding this Post.
For more details keep in touch with our website www.lazyfreshers.com
Candidates can search favourites companies jobs on lazyfreshers directly from Google.
Off campus drive:lazyfreshers
Lazyfreshers team bet all of you. you can get each time new, genuine jobs. These jobs apply directly from companies websites, not any third party portals.
These jobs can not find any other job websites.
Best Of Luck …