About the Company:
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
Amazon off campus Drive Details 2020:
|Position:||Software Development Engineer Intern|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer who can build innovative & mission critical system software applications & tools. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products. You will be responsible for delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
· · Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
· · Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
· · Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
· · Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
· Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
· Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object-oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
· Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
· Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
· Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
· Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
· Experience in optimization mathematics (linear programming, nonlinear optimization)
· Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
· Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
· Previous technical internship(s) preferred.
How to Apply for Amazon careers 2020:
Apply Link:Click Here