About the Company:
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook
Amazon off campus Drive Details 2020:
|Position:||Quality Assurance Engineer|
|Experience Needed:||1+ yrs /exp|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
Address Intelligence and Experience (AIX) team is part of Amazon Last Mile Technology and is responsible for ensuring best-in-class delivery experience for customers who shop on Amazon. The AIX team does this by learning all it can about every possible delivery location on the planet and using these inputs to drive faster delivery speed, lower cost and with most delivery convenience all at once and at scale.
Our Quality Assurance Engineers work with Software Development Engineers to understand features and technical implementation. They also work with groups such as Product Management, UX designers to understand customer usage models and develop test plans and suites that approximate real-world environments and regression tests driving the software development process toward quality-centric methodologies. They develop automated tests to help fasten testing cycles and release faster to our customers. In this role, you will be responsible to deliver manual/automated solutions to test customer facing features and tier-1/tier-2 services.
· 1+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
· Experience in manual testing
· Experience in automation testing
· Bachelor’s Degree
· BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
· 1+ year of QA experience
· Background in automation using Java or applicable languages.
· Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
· Ability to write test plan for the feature, execute and maintain.
· Knowledge on testing frameworks and automation experience
· Customer scenario testing experience
· Reporting skills, proficient in creating status reports based on automation results
· Demonstrated expertise in testing methodologies, experience with standard QA and development tools, and the ability to operate within short release cycles
· Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness
· Experience with API automation testing including unit test automation frameworks
· Experience with Android, iOS or other mobile application development or testing.
How to Apply 2020:
Apply Link: Click Here