About the Company:
Amazon hiring freshers for the post of SDE Intern In Chennai office. Candidates from 2020 Graduate in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Amazon off campus Drive Details :
|Position:||Software Developer Intern|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
|Best Python Course||Click Here|
|Best Java Script Course||Click Here|
|Best Web Development Course||Click Here|
|Best Angular, React,|
|Best Machine Learning Course||Click Here|
|Best Android Devp Course||Click Here|
|Best Java Course||Click Here|
- We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer who can build innovative & mission-critical system software applications & tools.
- You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products.
- You will be responsible for the delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
- Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
- Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- Amazon off campus drive 2020|Software Engineer Intern|BE/B.Tech|Banglore
- Concentrix off campus drive 2020|Software Engineer|B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree|Bangalore
- Vee Technologies off campus Recruitment 2020|Technical Support Engineer|be/ B.Tech|Chennai,Mangalore
- Cvent off campus drive |Associate|Any Degree Graduates|Fresher
- Qualcomm off campus Recruitment 2020|Programmer Analyst|be/ B.Tech| Bangalore
Basic Qualifications Required:
- Candidates must have a Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object-oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
How to Apply for Amazon off campus drive 2020:
Apply Link: Click Here
Best Programming Books:
- Great Books For Software Engineering Interview Preparation
- Best Book to Learn Android App Development For Beginners
- Best Data Science Books for Beginners and Advanced
- Top 10 Artificial Intelligence Books for Beginners
- Best Node JS Books For Beginners
- Best PHP Books for Beginners & Advanced
- Best programming books for Beginners
- Best Books To Learn Machine Learning For Beginners
- Best Book to Learn C# for Beginners