About the Company:
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational conglomerate technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Microsoft.
Amazon off campus Drive Details 2020:
|Position:||Software Development Engineer|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer who can build innovative & mission critical system software applications & tools. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products. You will be responsible for delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.Responsibilities :
- Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
- Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
- Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Experience in optimization mathematics (linear programming, nonlinear optimization)
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Previous technical internship(s) preferred
How to Apply for Amazon careers 2020:
|Apply Link:||Click Here|
|Earn From Your Photos||Click Here|
|Data Entry Work Online Jobs||Click Here|
|Follow Facebook Page||Follow|
|Today’s jobs list||Click Here|
Request to all the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If you have any query regarding this Post.
For more details keep in touch with our website www.lazyfreshers.com
Candidates can search favourites companies jobs on lazyfreshers directly from Google.
Off campus drive:lazyfreshers
Lazyfreshers team bet all of you. you can get each time new, genuine jobs. These jobs apply directly from companies websites, not any third party portals.
These jobs can not find any other job websites.
Best Of Luck …