About the Company:
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Amazon off campus Drive Details 2020:
|Position:||Software Development Engineer|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
- Amazon Selling Partner Services team drives the Selling On Amazon business and develops solutions that enable millions of sellers around the world to sell on Amazon’s Marketplaces. More than half of shipments for Amazon customers are generated from this business. The team is focused on building a technology platform that will support the explosive business growth in existing markets, streamline the business for Amazon and the Selling partners and launch business in new markets and establish a fair marketplace.
- Our team is seeking engineers with broad technical skills to help us optimize how we synthesize massive amounts of data and complex business rules into mission critical financial information. As a member of this team you will employ object oriented techniques in Java, and DynamoB, PostGres and ElasticSearch skills to help us support Amazon’s next generation of selling partner services. Along the way you’ll gain and leverage a unique understanding of how Amazon.com works; from the numerous software systems that comprise the website’s back-end, to the details of our business model, and the relationships we’re establishing with an ever-growing network of selling partners who depend on Amazon.com to run their businesses.
- The ideal candidate will draw upon exemplary analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills, and a passion for maintaining highly reliable, distributed systems which operate 24/7/365. Successful members of this team collaborate effectively with internal end-users, aggressive cross-functional software development teams, and technical support/sustaining engineering teams to solve problems and deliver successfully against high operational standards of system availability and reliability. We look for engineers who are excellent communicators, self-motivated, flexible, hardworking, and who like to have fun!
- Participate in the design, development, implementation, testing and documentation of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications, tools, systems and services using [Java, Object Oriented Design and Distributed Programming].
- Translate functional requirements into robust, scalable, supportable solutions that work well within the overall system architecture.
- Participate in the full development cycle, end-to-end, from design, implementation, and testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance.
- Produce comprehensive, usable software documentation.
- Evaluate and make decisions around the use of new or existing software products and tools.
How to Apply for Amazon careers 2020:
Request to all the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If you have any query regarding this Post.
For more details keep in touch with our website www.lazyfreshers.com
Candidates can search favourites companies jobs on lazyfreshers directly from Google.
Off campus drive:lazyfreshers
Lazyfreshers team bet all of you. you can get each time new, genuine jobs. These jobs apply directly from companies websites, not any third party portals.
These jobs can not find any other job websites.
Best Of Luck …