About the Company:
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook
Amazon off campus Drive Details 2020:
|Company Website:||www.Amazon .com|
|Position:||Software Development Engineer|
|Experience Needed:||0-1 Year|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
Would you like to work on one of the world’s largest transactional distributed systems?
How about working with customers and peers from the entire range of Amazon’s business on cool new features? Whether you’re passionate about building highly scalable and reliable systems or a software developer who likes to solve business problems, Tax Services is the place for you.
Tax Services responsible for the tax calculation platform, we provide the core services that calculate the accurate amount of transactional taxes (sales tax and VAT) on Amazon. We thrive on providing the correct tax amounts to the customer at order time, and make sure audit records are stored safely to meet tax law requirements around the globe. Our challenges include staying on top of the complex and ever-changing global tax rates and laws as well as computing calculations correctly and quickly, thousands of times a second, and each one needs to be right.
We are looking for software engineers who thrive on complex problems and relish the challenge of operating complex and mission critical systems under extreme loads. Our systems manage hundreds of millions of records, and responds to millions of service requests per minute.
Ã‚ Do you think you are up to the challenge? Or would you like to learn more and stretch your skills and career?
The successful candidate is expected to contribute to all parts of the software development and deployment lifecycle, including design, development, documentation, testing and operations. They must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, be self-driven and deliver high quality results in a fast paced environment. They need to really enjoy working closely with their peers in a group of very smart and talented engineers.
We’re looking for people who are smart and can get things done, though the following skill sets provide a good foundation for a quick ramp up to being productive in our Java, Linux and Oracle-based environment. We’re looking for a range of experience, from brilliant and motivated new college graduates to technical leaders with the scars and battle-tested wisdom.
- CC Staffing International off campus Recruitment 2020 (Work from Home)|Applications Development Manager|B.E/B.Tech|Freshers
- Janak Positioning & Surveying System off campus Recruitment 2020|Application Engineer|B.E/B.Tech|Freshers
- Henkel off campus Recruitment 2020|GET/MT | B.E/B.Tech/MBA|Freshers
- Scanta off campus Recruitment 2020|Business Analyst Intern|B.E/B.Tech|Freshers
- GEP Worldwide Hiring 2020 | Associate|Any Degree/MBA|Freshers
- Reliance Jio Hiring 2020 | Graduate Engineer Trainee| B.E/B.Tech|Freshers
- JPMorgan off campus drive 2020|Business Analyst – VETSi Intern| B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech|Freshers
- Cisco Hiring 2020 |Project Specialist (Intern)|B.E/B.Tech|Freshers
- IBM off campus Recruitment 2020|Software Developer|B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech|Freshers
- Bentley off campus drive |Software Quality Analyst |B.E/B.Tech|Fresher
- Flexera off campus Drive 2020|Software Engineer|BE/BTech/MCA|Fresher
- Cognizant off campus Drive 2020|Programmer Analyst Trainee|B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc|Freshers
– Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science (or relevant equivalent) – Proficiency in Java or C++ in a Linux or Unix environment – Familiarity with Ruby, Perl and SQL
Database modeling skills – Distributed systems experience – Knowledgeable about security best practices
How to Apply for Amazon off campus Drive 2020:
Apply Link: Click Here
Best Programming Books:
- Best Node JS Books For Beginners
- Best PHP Books for Beginners & Advanced
- Best programming books for Beginners
- Best Books To Learn Machine Learning For Beginners
- Best Book to Learn C# for Beginners
- Best C++ Programming Books for Beginners
- Best Books to Learn Python for Beginners and Experts