About the Company:
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational conglomerate technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Microsoft.
Amazon off campus Drive Details 2020:
|Salary:||Best in industry|
The SDE Intern experience is a unique at Amazon. You get to rub shoulders with outstanding software engineers and researchers with industry leading technical abilities, solving challenging engineering problems that affect millions of Amazon customers. You also get to collaborate and work with teams across the globe, in the process being exposed to a range of technologies, best practices and solution patterns.
SDE Intern will be part of Device OS Organization and will be responsible for developing features for FireOS. Fire OS (based on Android) is used across a wide family of Amazon devices including Tablets, TV and exciting new array of products that are under development.
This full time position requires candidates with good experience in C++/Java, Linux internals and preferably Android. In addition, the position will require very good analytical and problem solving skills.
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· Self-driven, quick starters, passionate problem solvers with curious mind who love solving very complex, very challenging real world problems
· Strong coding skills (e.g Java, C/C++ and/or other languages such as Python, Shell script, Ruby)
· Solid fundamentals in Data Structure & Algorithm
· Excited with opportunities to solve very complex problems and willingness to learn
· Ability to think abstractly & deal with ambiguous problems
· Willing to own all stages of development process: requirements, design, implementation, testing, and operational support
· Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
· Excellent interpersonal communication with strong reading / written English skills
· Major in Computer Science
· Experience with UNIX/Linux environment
· Have technical internship experience