Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022: Lazyfreshers has brought exclusive fresher jobs for you, this freshers job is for Amazon company whose job description, salary, job location, and application link, you can check below. Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 | Any Graduate | Across India.
Job Details for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022
|Software Development Engineer-Test/ Automation Analyst/ Process Associate/ Data Engineer Intern/ Data Analyst Support/ Customer KYC Support/ Amazon CXQO Associate/ Device Associate|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ B.Sc/ MCA/ MS/ Any Graduate|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Location||Bangalore, Chennai, Across India/ Remote|
|CTC||Best in Industry|
Software Development Engineer Role Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022:
We are looking for a highly motivated, customer centric Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) with a deep expertise in testing methodologies and automation, who is enthusiastic about the new cutting edge technology offered to consumers. You should seize this opportunity if you have a passion for customer needs, a deep understanding of web applications and mobile apps and proven automation experience. Our systems need to meet remarkably high standards of quality, stability, performance and reliability, operating around the clock on a massive scale. Our SDETs are able to understand software internals, debug problems using log files, write automated tests with Java and/or user-level automated tools, and fix issues to improve the customer experience. SDETs work with Software Development Engineers to understand features, technical implementation, and maintenance of the software products. They should also work with groups such as Product Management, User Interaction, and Customer Support to understand customer usage models and develop test plans and suites that approximate real-world environments and regression tests and driving the software development process towards quality-centric methodologies.
Job Locations include: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai
- Enrolled in Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science Engineering or related field
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Problem Solving, Coding, Data Structures and Algorithms
- Strong object-oriented design and coding skills (C,C++ or Java)
- Strong debugging skills and fixing stability issues without regression (C, C++ or Java)
- Test strategy development and TestCase Enumeration
- Coding experience with automated testing frameworks, tools, services, and physical devices
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
Automation Analyst Role Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022:
Roles and Responsibility:
In this role associates are required to understand different operational techniques and have high level of attention to detail. Accuracy of processing is of utmost importance followed by speed. He/she should consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations & understands how the business operates and suggests changes to improve the process. This role would report into the Operations Manager.
- Meets and/or exceeds the set productivity and accuracy targets.
- Participate in ad-hoc operational projects/initiatives
- Understand operational goals, vision, charter and process steps
- Follow SOPs as prescribed and provide inputs to improve the process.
- Any BE\BTech\MCA\MSc or similar course in Computer Science or Information Technology stream.
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Has problem solving skills and attention to details
- Ability to Organize and execute
- Experience in technical support background
- Understands HTML, X-Path & Regular Expression & SQL are preferred skills
- Willing to work in rotational shifts including night shifts and work on weekends.
- To receive security clearance all candidates must undergo a background check
Process Associate Role Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022:
Looking to work from home? Are you passionate about improving the quality of customer experiences? Do you like to dive deep to understand problems? Do you strive to excel at goals aligned to you? We have opportunities for you.
The Pricing Operations team at Amazon is looking to hire candidates who can excel in a virtual (Work from Home) Environment. The position is not based at our offices and requires you to work from home on a full time basis (40 hours per week) in a noise free environment. Process associates will be expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours. The tasks handled by this group have a direct impact on customer buying decisions and online user experience.
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth and to grow in a virtual global e-commerce environment with great selection at best prices.
We are seeking candidates who will be responsible for monitoring pricing parameters and audit operations where they will be responsible for identifying products through continuous audit. The successful candidate should have the ability to work at all levels with an eye for detail to achieve process goals, actively seek to understand Amazon’s core values and translate those into everyday practices. It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and ‘work-like’ environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality. The ideal work from home Amazonian is internet savvy and has technical aptitude when it comes to online tools and research.
- Graduate in any discipline.
- Ability to adhere to an SOP driven process and execute high judgement actions and accuracy as per defined SOPs.
- Possesses excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Should be able to ‘dive deep’, identify the root cause of the issues, and work on potential solutions with team members/managers to fix them.
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop, Familiarity with Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook and MS Office.
- Home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
- Familiarity with multiple browsers, multiple tabs and window navigation.
- Existing high-speed cable, internet dongle, DSL, or fiber optic Internet (10 MBPS or better, with at least 100 GB data) from a reliable provider. Mobile internet does not qualify.
- Reliable phone carrier so associates can be contacted at all times.
- Power back up
- Proficient in MS Excel and other MS Office tools.
- Statistical knowledge on averages, trends, outliers, charting, etc. would be an advantage.
- Experience/ Knowledge of SQL and Macros, but not mandatory.
- Work experience in online retail operations or similar fields is a plus.
Data Engineer Intern Role Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022:
As a Data Engineer Intern in Amazon you will be working on building and maintaining complex data pipelines, Assemble large and complex datasets to generate business insights and to enable data driven decision making and support the rapidly growing and dynamic business demand for data.
As a Data Engineer Intern you will have an opportunity to collaborate and work with various teams of Business analysts, Managers, Software Dev Engineers, and Data Engineers to determine how best to design, implement and support solutions. You will be challenged and provided with tremendous growth opportunity in a customer facing, fast paced, agile environment
Core responsibilities may include:
- Design, implement and support an analytical data platform solutions for data driven decisions and insights
- Design data schema and operate internal data warehouses & SQL/NOSQL database systems
- Work on different data model designs, architecture, implementation, discussions and optimizations
- Interface with other teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources using AWS big data technologies like EMR, RedShift, Elastic Search etc.
- Work on different AWS technologies such as S3, RedShift, Lambda, Glue, etc.. and Explore and learn the latest AWS technologies to provide new capabilities and increase efficiency
- Work on data lake platform and different components in the data lake such as Hadoop, Amazon S3 etc.
- Work on SQL technologies on Hadoop such as Spark, Hive, Impala etc..
- Help continually improve ongoing analysis processes, optimizing or simplifying self-service support for customers
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, be self-driven, and deliver high quality results in a fast-paced environment.
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
- Enjoy working closely with your peers in a group of talented engineers and gain knowledge.
- Be enthusiastic about building deep domain knowledge on various Amazon’s business domains.
- Own the development and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Basic Qualifications:
- Candidates must be in their Final year of Bachelor or Master Course in Computer Science or Engineering or related field
- Hands-on experience in SQL
- Hands on experience in languages like Python etc.
- Knowledge of RDBMS, Big Data, NOSQL, ETL and Data-warehousing Concepts
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment
- Preferred Qualification:
- Hands on Experience with AWS technologies like Amazon S3, EMR, Amazon RDS, Amazon Redshift etc.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development life cycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Knowledge of cloud services such as AWS or equivalent
- Knowledge on different reporting/visualization tools in the industry
- Sharp problem solving skills and ability to resolve ambiguous requirements
Data Analyst Support Role Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022:
As part of Amazon India’s Supply Chain & Analytics, our team members have an opportunity to be at the forefront of supply chain thought leadership by working on some of the most difficult problems with some of the best research scientists, software developers, and business leaders in the industry, shaping our roadmap to drive real impact on Amazon’s long-term profitability. We are a new(ish) team, building new analysis from ground up, proposing new concepts and technology to meet business needs, and need several analysts who enjoy and excel at diving into data to analyze root causes and implement long-term solutions.
As an analyst within the group, you will work closely with program managers to analyze massive data sets, identify areas to improve, define metrics to measure and monitor programs and build end-to-end reporting solutions which help leaders keep a close eye on business areas. You will also work closely with internal business teams to extract or mine information from our existing systems to create new analysis, and expose data from our group to wider teams in intuitive ways. As an analyst embedded in the business team you have the opportunity to participate and shape program development as well as leverage your technical skills.
Key deliverables of the role:
- Provide customer and vendor data and insights for better impact decisions
- Automate data templates and reports
- Develop and Train planners for organizing and reporting where automation is not possible · Create and publish supply chain daily and weekly business review reports
- Build a SQL repository for ad-hoc requests and reports
The successful analyst should be able to demonstrate:
- Strong Excel and SQL skills
- Passion for converting data to insights, building frameworks for decision making, high attention
- Ability to prioritize and focus on high impact areas
- Teamwork and problem solving skills
- Communicate thoughts clearly and good verbal command
Customer KYC Support Role Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022:
This role is ideal for a candidate looking for an experience with an exciting, dynamic company. The candidate will be responsible to carry out Know-Your-Customer verification process of the customer. The candidate will be required to perform due diligence checks & review KYC documentation of customer as per the RBI guidelines, and ensure customer data is stored in the system appropriately. The role requires the candidate to understand and adhere to SOPs while maintaining service level. We are looking for individual with good attention to detail and who is consistent, systematic, accurate and credible while performing duties. The candidate should have good analytical skills and should be willing to work in shifts.
Key job responsibilities:
- Carry out customer KYC verification process as per defined SOP.
- Responsible for ensuring KYC checks and completing enhanced Due Diligence.
- Perform necessary checks and report potential fraud customers.
- Constantly review the process and identify areas of improvement to ensure 0% defect rate.
- Exhibit highest standards of customer service.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing & submission of KYC requests.
- Maintaining strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies for securing confidential information.
- Fresher or graduate with 0-2 yrs. of experience of handling operations in a customer facing environment
- Applicant should have strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical ability and attention to detail
- Demonstrate strong self-motivation, professional composure and attitude, and enthusiasm.
- Positive team player eager to support teammates to resolve customer concerns.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Demonstrate an appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflows.
- Ability to work an assigned schedule that falls within our operating hours is required and expected. Available shifts may include days, afternoons and evenings and typically include one or both weekend days. Schedules may change throughout the duration of your employment.
- Any graduation
- Knowledge of KYC process and related RBI regulations is a plus.
- Expertise in both giving and receiving constructive, actionable feedback that produces desired results.
- Demonstrate strong and effective communication and public speaking skills, as well as composure under pressure and professional attitude.
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft office applications
Want to join the Earth’s most customer centric company? Do you like to dive deep to understand problems? Are you someone who like to challenge Status Quo? Do you strive to excel at goals aligned to you? If yes, we have opportunities for you. The Selling Partner Support (SPS) team at Amazon is looking to hire candidates who can excel in a Virtual (Work from Home) Environment. The SPS team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party Sellers and Vendors. Sellers are our 3P customers that join the ‘Selling on Amazon’ program which in turn enables both individuals and businesses to sell their products and inventory on Amazon Marketplaces. When one registers as a Vendor, Amazon becomes a full-time distributor of your products. We buy and store the inventory, and take care of everything from shipping and pricing to customer service and returns. India as a region support different marketplaces in India, NA, and EMEA & APAC.
The Selling Partner Support (SPS) Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party sellers, providing phone and/or email support governed by internal service level agreements. The SPS associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to 3rd party Sellers on the Amazon platform. The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role. A SPS associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment. Virtual Contact Center (VCC)associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours. It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and work-like environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
- Position Description: Seller Support Associate
- Location: (Hyderabad)
- Exp 0-10 year
- Immediate joiners only
- Role is work from home
- Candidate should be based in Telangana can apply.
- Salary offered 320000 to 400000
- Should be graduates and above
CXQO Associate Role for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022:
Amazon CXQO AssociateHow often have you had an opportunity to be an early member of a team that is tasked with solving a huge customer need through disruptive, innovative technology, reinventing an industry?Amazon Go is a new kind of store with no lines and no checkoutyou just grab and go! Customers simply use the Amazon Go app to enter the store, take what they want from our selection of fresh, delicious meals and grocery essentials, and go! Check it out at amazon.com/go.CXQO Machine Learning Data Operations associates support the backend technology which make Just Walk Out technology possible for our Amazon Go stores and partners. In this role you won’t directly interact with customers, but instead you’ll support our computer vision and algorithms.Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform data collection tasks related to an Amazon device, application, or service.
- Execute tasks assigned to you on a daily basis by adhering to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and predefined guidelines.
- Participate in process improvement to increase the quality, efficiency, and accuracy of your teams processes.
- Partner with your team manager when your work is delayed or blocked due to technical issues.
- Report issues with tools and software to the development team when necessary.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies for securing confidential information.
What We Offer
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Opportunity to work in a world class organization
- Benefits package
Basic Qualifications:(You must meet ALL these qualifications to be eligible for the position listed)
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 0 2 two years of experience in a contact center or equivalent.
- Ability to work any shift including: nights, weekends and holidays.
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous and fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work virtually in a work from home environment.
- High attention to detail.
Preferred Qualifications:(These are helpful to possess to be selected for the position listed)
- Proven record of delivery of performance metrics in an Operations environment
- Practical knowledge of data processing needs and trade-offs
- Experience working in virtual environments
- Experience with root cause analysis
- Experience driving process improvement initiatives and/or Lean/6 Sigma training
- Note: Candidate should be based in Chennai, candidate outside chennai location will not be considered.
- This is permanent work from home
- Its mandate for you to have Power back up
- Good internet connection with LAN
Device Associate Role for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022:
A device associate’s primary responsibility is to execute test case instructions and report discrepancies. He/she is also responsible for successful and on time delivery of results.
Role & Responsibility
- Execute test cases prepared for testing software builds
- Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
- Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds/releases
- Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
- Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports
- Raise all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLAs
- BE, B tech, MCA, IT, ECE, EEE.
- A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering are preferred but not mandatory
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
- Flexibility and interest in doing repetitive tasks is required
- High level of energy and proactive nature, sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential.
- BE, B tech, MCA, IT, ECE, EEE.
- Freshers or candidates with 0 to 2 years of QA experience
- A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
- Flexibility and interest in doing repetitive tasks is required
- High level of energy and proactive nature, sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
Selection Process for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 When Amazon.com launched in 1995, it was with the mission to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. What does this mean? It’s simple. We’re a company that obsesses over our customers. Our actions, goals, projects, programs and inventions begin and end with the customer top of mind. In other words, we start with the customer and work backwards. When we hit on something that is really working for customers, we double-down on it with hopes to turn it into an even bigger success. However, it’s not always as clean as that. Inventing is messy, and over time, it’s certain that we’ll fail at some big bets too.
Amazon introduced the first Kindle in 2007 — at that time, it offered 90,000 eBooks and sold out 5.5 hours after the announcement. Since then, we have expanded to become the best-selling e-reader family in the world. We have gone beyond Kindle with our powerhouse Fire tablets, built for work and play with our Fire operating system. For streaming media lovers, we have created Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, and Fire TV Edition with voice search.
Fire TV devices come with access to 500,000 movies, TV shows, and tens of thousands of channels, and apps. In 2014, we introduced Amazon Echo and Alexa, the voice service that powers Echo and other devices so customers can play music, control their smart homes, and get information, news, weather, and more using just their voice. Alexa is now integrated with over 20,000 third party devices from 3,500 brands. Alexa has 50,000 skills and developers in 180 countries. Want to know more, join our team!
How to Apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022?
|All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 online by the following link as soon as possible before the Last Date.|
|Apply Link Software Development Engineer-Test Role :- Click Here|
|Apply Link Automation Analyst Role :- Click Here|
|Apply Link Process Associate Role :- Click Here|
|Apply Link Data Engineer Intern Role :- Click Here|
|Apply Link Data Analyst Support Role :- Click Here|
|Apply Link Customer KYC Support Role :- Click Here|
|Apply Link CXQO Associate Role :- Click Here|
|Apply Link Device Associate Role :- Click Here|