About the Company:
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
Amazon Kindle off campus drive Dtails:
|Company Name:||Amazon Kindle|
|Position:||Software Development Engineer|
|Experience Needed:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
Kindle Content Quality team helps in Improving the content Quality by identifying the issues/errors within the content. The team owns systems/algorithms for identifying the quality issues for the books published. We also own tools/systems to report back these issues to publishers/authors to get them fixed there by providing best reading experience for the Kindle Content users.
If you are an Engineer who can take up a complex, ambiguous problem from design to production autonomously, then this is the place for you.
Looking for Software Development Engineers who are passionate for designing and creating large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
- Globussoft off campus Recruitment 2019 |Data Scientist|B.E/B.Tech/MCA|Fresher
- Moody’s Corporation off campus Recruitment 2019 |Data Analyst|BE/B.tech,M.E/M.Tech/MCA|Fresher
- Microchip Technology off campus Recruitment 2019 |Software Developer |B.E/B.Tech|Fresher
- Indium Software Walkin Drive |Software Testing | B.E/B.tech / B.Sc. / MCA | Freshers
- NASDAQ off campus drive | Software Intern | B.E / BTech / M.E / MTech | Freshers
Software Development Engineers will be responsible for design, development, delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
• Candidates must have a Bachelor in Computer Science Engineering or related field.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
• Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
• Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
• Job posting will be in Chennai.
How to Apply for Amazon Kindle off campus drive oct-2019:
Apply Link:Click Here