Amazon Hiring: Amazon schedule to hire Software Development Engineer for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Karnataka. The details for Amazon recruitment process are provided below.
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
|Company Name:||Amazon India|
|Job Role:||Software Development Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 1.5 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- Work closely with senior engineers to design, implement and deploy applications that impact the Amazon.in business with an emphasis on Payments, Customer Account Management, Merchant platform and e-Commerce website development
- Own the delivery of an integral piece of a system or application.
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
- Assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring and development of technical talent.
- Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts
- Contribute intellectual property through patents
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience;
- 0 to 1.5 years of Software Development experience;
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structure
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Amazon Recruitment 2021, they may apply for Amazon recruitment process by clicking on this Link below
Apply Link: Click here.