Altair Engineering Recruitment: Altair Engineering schedule to hire Cyber Security Intern for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Bangalore. The details for Altair Engineering hiring process are provided below.
Altair Engineering Inc. is an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Troy, Michigan. They provide product design and engineering, enterprise services, data analytics, IoT and cloud computing. Altair was founded by James R Scapa, George Christ, and Mark Kistner in 1985.
Altair Engineering Recruitment:
|Company Name:||Altair Engineering|
|Job Role:||Cyber Security Intern|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
We are looking for an energetic QA Cyber Security Intern to join our fast-paced, growing team. The position requires a self-motivated individual with excellent technical, written and oral communication skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Basic knowledge of SQA methodologies and practices.
- Experience working with web and desktop applications.
- Solid understanding of SQL, relational databases such as Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Ability to independently determine and develop approaches to complex problems.
- Experience working in Microsoft Windows and Java environments.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Demonstrates an extreme attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, team and people skills.
- Can work both independently and as a cross-functional team member.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and shift priorities as needed.
- Programming skills in Python, Java and C++.
- Computer Science student.
How You Will Be Successful:
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
How to Apply for Altair Engineering Recruitment 2021:
All interested and eligible candidates have to apply for the Altair Engineering through the link provided below.
Apply Link: Click Here