About the Company:
Airbus SE, from 2000 to 2014 known as the European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company, is a European aerospace corporation, registered in the Netherlands and trading shares in France, Germany and Spain.
Company Name: Airbus
Company Website: www.airbusgroup.com
Position: Associate Engineer – Aerodynamics
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Needed: 0-2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Education & Experinece:
- Preferably a Master’s degree in aeronautical engineering.
- 0 – 2 years
- Computational Fluid dynamics.
- Aerodynamics Analysis skills.
- Optimization Techniques.
Desired Skill:Python, Matlab, UNIX Scripting.
- Teamwork (high priority!)
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn new skills, self-development
- Problem-solving orientation
- Get a full knowledge of existing Tools & Simulation means in Aerodynamics.
- Contribute to the delivery of the aerodynamics deliverables (CFD Production/Validation/Pilot Application, POD based Modelling, Tool Development, Rapid Decompression)
- According to the agreed work plan to time, cost and quality.
- In compliance with specifications, requirements and applicable Airbus policies.
- Continuously look for the improvement for Aero processes and explore innovative ideas for new modelling process in compliance with the Airbus rules and policies.
How to Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here