About the Company :
Adobe hiring freshers for the recruitment of Software Engineer In Noida. Candidates from 2017, 2018 & 2019 Batch in B.E/B.Tech/MCA with 0 to 3 years’ experience in software testing are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Adobe off campus Drive Details :
|Company Website:||www.Adobe .com|
|Experience Needed:||1 – 5 years|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
What You’ll Do
- Should have good knowledge of software usage and understanding of the Windows platform (Mac being a plus).
- The person will be responsible for testing features and various workflows in Acrobat/Reader products
- Test Automation and building testing frameworks is part of the job hence hands-on working knowledge in programming domain in one of the following language (C/C++, Python, Java Scripting) is required.
- Should have good knowledge of test methodologies like black box, white box, integration, performance, acceptance and system testing.
- Knowledge about HTML/JS web technologies, web debugging tools, open source JS libraries (node, jQuery etc.) and advanced JS concepts will be a huge plus.
What You Need To Succeed
- An ideal candidate should have a good academic background with at least a B.E/B.Tech degree in computer science engineering and 1 – 5 years of work experience in white box testing role.
- This position requires sharp analytical skills, excellent scripting/programming knowledge, and finally passion to excel in the field of software testing.
- The person should have a clear thought process to handle releases in an extremely short cycles, and be willing to go overboard as and when required.
- Good written and verbal communication is essential.