About the Company:
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. We give everyone – from emerging artists to global brands – everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences.
Adobe off campus drive Details:
|Experience Needed:||0-3 Years|
|Salary:||best in industry|
Job Profile For Adobe Off Campus Jobs Freshers:
An excellent Software Engineer for Elements QE team based out of Noida. The candidate will need to own features right from inception, ensure high quality in testing product features, write structured test cases and related documentation. He/She should be excellent team player. He/She should be able to communicate and coordinate well with both engineers and managers. He/She is expected to automate owned areas within the application.
Job Requirements for Adobe Off Campus Jobs 2019:
• Passion for Quality
• Champion in Leading features/customer experiences.
• B.E/B.Tech/MCA from premier institute with 0-3 years of relevant industry and testing experience.
• Good knowledge in any of the programming language like Java/C/C++.
• Experience in design and implementation of Test scripts, Test cases and Test data
• Must be having good analytical and strong problem solving & communication skills and programming skills
• Knowledge of writing test plans for End to end workflows.
• Good knowledge of test methodologies like functional, black box, grey box, integration, performance testing etc.
• Exposure to end-to-end test management and able to work independently.
• Passion for building high quality software products.
- Globussoft off campus Recruitment 2019 |Data Scientist|B.E/B.Tech/MCA|Fresher
- Moody’s Corporation off campus Recruitment 2019 |Data Analyst|BE/B.tech,M.E/M.Tech/MCA|Fresher
- Microchip Technology off campus Recruitment 2019 |Software Developer |B.E/B.Tech|Fresher
- Indium Software Walkin Drive |Software Testing | B.E/B.tech / B.Sc. / MCA | Freshers
- NASDAQ off campus drive | Software Intern | B.E / BTech / M.E / MTech | Freshers
- Yamaha Motor off campus Recruitment 2019 |Software Engineer Trainee|B.Tech/B.E., MCA|Fresher
Job Responsibilities for Adobe Freshers Recruitment 2019:
• Ship the Product/feature with highest quality.
• Own automated and manual testing.
• Own the design, development, and implementation of functional, integration, regression and performance testing for desktop applications
• Enter clear, reproducible bug reports
• Functional and non-functional test specification, execution and reporting
How to Apply For Adobe Off Campus Drive November 2019:
Apply Link: Click Here