In this article, we are going to provide you with all the required information about
Accenture recruitment process 2021. (Accenture hiring process 2021). So, you
are suggested to kindly read the complete article for the best knowledge.
After reading this article, you will get to know about the following things:
So here we go step by step.
About the Company: The Accenture
- Accenture is an American-Irish multinational professional services company.
- The Founder of the company is Clarence DeLany. And it was founded in 1989, Hamilton,
- The CEO of the Company is Julie Sweet from 1st of September 2019.
- The headquarter of the company Accenture is in Dublin, Ireland.
- Accenture has Revenue of 4,433 crores USD (2020).
- In 2015, the company had about 150,000 employees in India, 48,000 in the US, and 50,000 in
- In 2020, the total number of employees in Accenture are 5,06,000.
Accenture Recruitment Process for 2021
Firstly, Accenture will organise pre-presentation talk like most other companies. In this
pre-presentation talk, you will be getting acquainted with the various things about the company
by the HR (This is also a part of the recruitment process). Accenture recruitment process mainly
involves following 4 steps:
- Cognitive and technical assessment.
- Communication Test.
|Step name||Number of questions||Time allotted|
|1.Cognitive and technical assessment|| Cognitive ability : 50 questions Technical assessment : 40|
|3.Communication Test||N/A||20 minutes (approximately)|
|4.Interview||Not fixed (Varies for different candidates).||30 minutes (approximately)|
Explanation of each of the above mentioned steps:
Cognitive and technical assessment
This is one of the most important steps in Accenture recruitment process 2021.
This step involves elimination. That is, this is an elimination round.
It means that if you clear (qualify) this round, then only you will be able to attempt the
second step (round), which is the coding section. So, you need to qualify this round to remain
in the race of Accenture recruitment.
Following topics are tested in cognitive ability :
- English Ability
- Analytical Reasoning
- Numerical Ability
Following topics are tested in Technical assessment :
- Fundamentals of Networking, Security and Cloud
- Common Application and MS Office
Total time allotted for this first step is 90 minutes. 50 minutes for cognitive ability and 40
minutes for technical assessment.
This is the second step of the Accenture recruitment process for 2021. This is
not an elimination round but a mandatory one. So, you have to attempt it
compulsory for being in the race of the Accenture recruitment process 2021.
Following languages are tested in this Coding section, in Accenture recruitment process:
- DOT NET
Two coding questions will be asked and you have to solve them within given 45 minutes. Whatever
marks you will get in this round, will be considered in last for your performance assessment.
This is the third step of the Accenture recruitment process for 2021. This is
not an elimination round but a mandatory one. Therefore, you must attempt it to
be able to proceed further in the Accenture recruitment process 2021. After completing the
second round of coding section, candidates have to give this third round of communication
Simply, the candidates who have qualified (cleared) the first step and attempted the second step,
will be invited for this third step. Stage 3’s performance will be used as reference in
This third Step’s performance will be used as a reference in the Interview round.
Following topics are tested in this Communication Test :
- Sentence Mastery
Though the number of questions asked are not fixed but the time is approximately 20 minutes.
This is the fourth and last important step of the Accenture recruitment process for 2021.
You have to be at your best for the interview round to get hired in the Accenture
company. The third Step’s (Communication Test) performance will be used as a reference in
the Interview round.
Learning Ability as well as learning agility and Communication skills are tested in this
Interview Round by two panel members.
The total number of questions asked Varies among Candidates to candidates and the time is
approximately 30 minutes.
If you have the following qualities, then it will be easier for you to get placed in Accenture:
- Multi-disciplinary and versatility with an aptitude to learn and apply new skills quicker.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility.
- A candidate should be proficient in verbal and communication skills.
- Good understanding of C, C++ JAVA, etc.
Roles and Packages in the company Accenture
The two roles for which the Accenture company is hiring the candidates (2021 Pass-outs) for this
year 2021 along with their packages are mentioned as follows:
- Software Engineer (SE).
- Associate Software Engineer (ASE).
Based on the overall performance of the candidate at a zonal level, he/she will get selected for
the SE and ASE role.
The selection happens at zonal level and not at college level.
The Eligibility Criteria
- Degrees and streams should be B.E/B. Tech (All streams/branches), MBA, MCA, M.E, M.Tech etc.
And The year of passing-out should be 2021.
- Minimum 65% or 6.5 CGPA aggregate at the time of the recruitment and onboarding.
- Academic gap should be of maximum one year (post 10th standard till the completion of
- No active backlogs at the time of the recruitment process and onboarding.
The Applicants must carry things
- Latest Resume.
- Latest passport size photographs.
- Marklists of classes 10th and 12th.
- Certificates of Graduation and Post Graduation (if done).
- Original and xerox copy of the photo identity proof ( Example: Aadhar card, Election card,
pancard, etc ).
PAN Card is mandatory (compulsory) for the application/registration process.
In this way, we have provided you the recruitment process of Accenture for 2021
Pass-outs. Hope you all find it helpful. If you do, then please check other
articles on our website too, you will also find them helpful.