About the Accenture:
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions
Accenture off campus Drive Details 2020:
Job Description :
- You will be aligned with our Customer Support vertical and help us in managing customer escalations and complaints of the dissatisfied customers.
- You will be giving best resolutions and closing the fault and complaints with customers permission.
- You will be working as a part of Query Management (Non-Technical) team which is accountable for the Inbound /Outbound calls and e-mail/chat support with regard to products.
- You will be responsible for Customer service (Non-Technical) where in you will be managing incoming calls / chats /emails and customer service inquiries.
- Handling calls/ chats/ emails and fulfilling the customer’s requirements. Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls / chats /emails.
Skills Required :
- In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines.
- Interaction is within own team and direct supervisor.
- Detailed instructions on all tasks will be provided at this role with close supervision.
- Decisions made impact own work and are closely supervised.
- Individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined, narrow scope of work.
- Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
How to Apply for Accenture careers 2020:
Apply Link: Click Here